Thank you for your interest in advertising on the Slow American English blog site. Subscribers of the podcast enjoy regular, monthly podcasts, each about a topic that is typical of United States culture and American English. The podcast transcripts are posted on the blog site.
Slow American English’s audience is a widely-varying group in age, origin, profession and background, but they all are interested in learning English as a second language (ESL). Subscribers include professional men and women, culturally diverse individuals, members of the LGBT community, and those living in the US and other countries.
Blog Site Advertising
- All ads are carefully screened to appeal to site readers and podcast subscribers
- Blog site ads are placed on the upper right sidebar menu for maximum visibility
- Blog site ads are seen on each page of the site at all times
- Standard ad: size = 240 x 80 pixels; $50 per 30-day period; start and stop dates flexible
- Premium ad: size = 240 x 240 pixels; fixed position at sidebar top; $150 per 30-day period; start and stop dates flexible
- One month free with paid 6-month blog site ad placement
- All blog site ads include a listing in the “Favorite Links” section for the duration of the ad
- Full-feature blog post: $250; one blog post featuring your company, using your photos, emphasizing one of your products; 500-600 words + up to 5 photos provided by you; blog post must be relevant to ESL students; written by Karren Doll Tolliver
- Giveaways: $300; one full-feature blog post, including images of your giveaway product; written by Karren Doll Tolliver and promoted via the blog and social media for the duration of the giveaway period.
- A barter of blog site ad space in exchange for your product is available at the discretion of the Karren Doll Tolliver
- Ad design assistance can be provided
For questions or inquiries about ads on the podcast audio recording, contact: Karren Tolliver via email: info at slowamericanenglish.net